Image courtesy of Brooke Miles Photography
Intimate reception venue in Airlie Beach
Peppers Resort, atop Mt. Whitsunday, overlooks Port of Airlie, the Coral Sea and adjacent mountain ranges. The undercover, open air pavilion is best suited to intimate receptions and celebratory dinners.
Minimum guests: 2
Maximum guests: 50
Conclusion time: 10:0pm
Menu Options: Canape or Alternate Drop
Extras: Free nights’ accommodation with 30 or more guests
- Venue hire. Includes tables, chairs, white linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware plus set up
- Fairy lights strung overhead
- White or black fitted chair covers and coloured wrap
- Guest table décor. Select designs available, or design your own
- Bridal table décor. Select designs available, or design your own
- Speaker with iPod connectivity
- Two nights’ accommodation at Peppers Airlie Beach
- Canapé or seated menu
- Wedding cake. Select designs available, or design your own
- Cakeage cake plated and served
- Beverage package 4-hour, bar tab options available
Trying to find the perfect Whitsunday reception venue?
Engaging The Wedding Planners Whitsundays as your professional planner will save you valuable time and ensure you can relax and relish your special day. Contact us now to receive our Waterline wedding ceremony and reception packages to start the wedding planning process.
Send an enquiry to find out more about Peppers Airlie Beach
Keep browsing our variety of Whitsunday Wedding Packages