Whitsunday Sailing Club (Pavilion)
Pavilion Reception Venue in Airlie Beach
Nothing says tropical moreso than The Pavilion. Set right on the waters edge with a palm tree lined path leading you to the balinees style pavilion, perfect for intimate celebrations. If you fancy a larger recetpion opt for a marquee to accompany the pavilion.
Minimum guests: 10
Maximum guests: 100
Conclusion time: 11:30pm
Menu Options: Canapé platter, canapé served, bbq buffet, buffet or alternate drop
Extras: Marquee option available
- Venue hire. Includes tables, chairs, white linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware plus set up
- Fairy lights strung overhead under the bali hut
- White or black fitted chair covers and coloured wrap
- Guest table décor. Select designs available, or design your own
- Bridal table décor. Select designs available, or design your own
- Speaker system with iPod sound board
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Canapé or seated menu
- Wedding cake. Select designs available, or design your own
- Cakeage cake platered and served
- Beverage bar tab
Trying to find the perfect Whitsunday reception venue?
Engaging The Wedding Planners Whitsundays as your professional planner will save you valuable time and ensure you can relax and relish your special day. Contact us now to receive our Waterline wedding ceremony and reception packages to start the wedding planning process.
Image courtesy of Brooke Miles Photography
Send an enquiry to find out more about Whitsunday Sailing Club Pavilion
Keep browsing our variety of Whitsunday Wedding Packages